What is Amazon Aurora?
Who uses Amazon Aurora?
Amazon Aurora Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon Aurora in their tech stack.
My company is deciding between two developers for a mobile application, one proposing Amazon Aurora and the other MongoDB. In layman's terms, I would like to know the difference between the two.
The mobile app includes features such as: 1. Telematrix data from an existing web application 2. Push Notifications 3. Records from the company's database for viewing 4. E-commerce page
It would be so helpful to hear your opinions and recommendations. Our in-house IT is not very helpful in terms of communicating the pros and cons of each.
Amazon Aurora's Features
- High Throughput with Low Jitter
- Push-button Compute Scaling
- Storage Auto-scaling
- Amazon Aurora Replicas
- Instance Monitoring and Repair
- Fault-tolerant and Self-healing Storage
- Automatic, Continuous, Incremental Backups and Point-in-time Restore
- Database Snapshots
- Resource-level Permissions
- Easy Migration
- Monitoring and Metrics