What is xMatters?
Nothing’s more important than a great customer experience, but sometimes services get disrupted. It helps teams resolve issues fast before they impact customers.
xMatters is a tool in the Monitoring Aggregation category of a tech stack.
Who uses xMatters?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use xMatters.
- Automates incident workflows
- Resolves issues fast
- Delivers incident insights
- IT Event Management - Separate Insights From Noise To Stay Focused On What Matters
- Integration Platform - Build Dynamic Toolchains for Orchestrated Resolution
- Smart Notifications - Enriched Notifications and Actionable Responses To Resolve Faster
- On-Call Management - Guarantee support coverage while protecting your workers' support burden
- Analytics - Complete Visibility To Prevent Surprises and Improve Processes
- Enterprise-Grade Architecture
- Scalability, Reliability, & Security To Meet The Toughest Standards
xMatters Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to xMatters?
See all alternatives
PagerDuty is an alarm aggregation and dispatching service for system administrators and support teams. It collects alerts from your monitoring tools, gives you an overall view of all of your monitoring alarms, and alerts an on duty engineer if there's a problem.
OpsGenie is a cloud-based service for dev & ops teams, providing reliable alerts, on-call schedule management, and escalations. OpsGenie integrates with monitoring tools & services and ensures that the right people are at the right time.
VictorOps is a real-time incident management platform that combines the power of people and data to embolden DevOps teams so they can handle incidents as they occur and prepare for the next one.
Healthchecks.io is a monitoring service for your cron jobs, background services and scheduled tasks. It works by listening for HTTP "pings" from your services. You can set up various alert methods: email, Slack, Telegram, PagerDuty, etc.
Bigpanda helps you manage and respond to ops incidents faster. All your alerts: organized, assignable, trackable, snoozeable, and updated in real-time.