What is Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow?
It is a free open-source Terraform-based IaC tool that allows you to declaratively set up modular ML-ready AWS EKS clusters with Kubeflow, automated with GitOps. It provides a blueprint based on the best DevOps practices, which allows for one-click cluster replication, easy management, and augmenting your clusters with any resources, not limited to native tools. It helps to quickly bring ML-ready clusters to production, and scale them by adding new modules as you go.
Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow is a tool in the Container Tools category of a tech stack.
Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow is an open source tool with 55 GitHub stars and 19 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow?
Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow's Features
- Provision an AWS EKS cluster with Kubeflow inside in minutes
- Use existing project structure to set up your ML cluster configuration
- Configure your deployment with a single .tf file
- Deploy with a couple of Terraform commands
- Add any resources to your cluster before or after deployment
- Deliver your projects and apps with GitOps CI/CD automation
- Easily edit, reconfigure, rerun, add or destroy resources
- Manage your cluster with Terraform and Kubernetes CLI or ArgoCD CLI/UI
- Replicate your cluster configuration with a couple of clicks
- Configure and deploy as many ML clusters as you need fast
- Scale deployments by adding new resources as modules
- Avoid allocating additional engineers for Kubeflow cluster deployments
Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Swiss Army Kube for Kubeflow?
See all alternatives
Kubernetes is an open source orchestration system for Docker containers. It handles scheduling onto nodes in a compute cluster and actively manages workloads to ensure that their state matches the users declared intentions.
With Compose, you define a multi-container application in a single file, then spin your application up in a single command which does everything that needs to be done to get it running.
Helm is the best way to find, share, and use software built for Kubernetes.
It provides tools for developers to quickly build some of the common patterns in distributed systems.
Rancher is an open source container management platform that includes full distributions of Kubernetes, Apache Mesos and Docker Swarm, and makes it simple to operate container clusters on any cloud or infrastructure platform.
No related comparisons found