What is SwiftUI?
Who uses SwiftUI?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose SwiftUI in their tech stack.
Now I am retrying to teach myself Swift and especially SwiftUI for more than a month, and It's been going well so far. I want to build my own small apps, and I'm not focused on getting hired as a developer. I want to ask if it's the right language to start learning to program or should I learn something else first as a foundation. I'm currently taking a 100 days of code challenge and reading the Swift 5.3 PDF if I want to get more information on a specific topic. It feels like none of the stuff is sticking, but I'm not sure if it's the way it goes or my approach is wrong.
I would appreciate any kind of guidance. Thanks
I am new to Flutter... I am not able to make a decision should I use flutter or SwiftUI? application with 8 to 10 modules already done with native code.. now client want other 2 modules so i am confused between flutter and native
- Declarative Syntax
- Design Tools
- Drag and drop
- Dynamic replacement
- Native on All Apple Platforms
- Generate dynamic, interactive previews of your custom views
- Define interactions from taps, clicks, and swipes to fine-grained gestures
- Control and respond to the flow of data and changes within your app’s models
- Integrate SwiftUI views into existing apps, and embed AppKit, UIKit, and WatchKit views and controllers into SwiftUI view hierarchies
- Present your content onscreen and handle user interactions