Jest vs Majestic GUI: What are the differences?
Some of the features offered by Jest are:
- Familiar Approach: Built on top of the Jasmine test framework, using familiar expect(value).toBe(other) assertions
- Mock by Default: Automatically mocks CommonJS modules returned by require(), making most existing code testable
- Short Feedback Loop: DOM APIs are mocked and tests run in parallel via a small node.js command line utility
On the other hand, Majestic GUI provides the following key features:
- Examine test failures as they happen
- Console.log() to the UI for debugging
- Search tests
Jest and Majestic GUI are both open source tools. Jest with 26.4K GitHub stars and 3.57K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Majestic GUI with 5.36K GitHub stars and 117 GitHub forks.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Jest?
What is Majestic GUI?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Majestic GUI?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions