Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Email on Acid vs Mailtrap: What are the differences?
Email on Acid: Email testing made simple. Email on Acid is the most affordable, self-serve email testing platform in the world. We can help you maximize the success of your email marketing efforts by diagnosing and improving your renderability, deliverability, click-throughs and conversions; Mailtrap: Send emails from your development and staging environments without spamming real customers. Fake SMTP server for development teams to test, view and share emails sent from the development and staging environments without spamming real customers.
Email on Acid and Mailtrap can be categorized as "Email Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Email on Acid are:
- Preview your email in 8 operating systems, 6 web browsers, and 32 email clients - all within one click.
- Preview your email before you send it!- We manage hundreds of servers and mobile devices to deliver you the fastest results possible.
- Our Code Analysis identifies individual lines of code that are not supported in each email client.- Discrepancies are classified as critical, moderate, or minor. Critical errors might adversely affect your layout whereas minor errors might include unsupported fonts, alt, or title tags.
On the other hand, Mailtrap provides the following key features:
- All emails in one place
- Multiple inboxes
- Shared access
"Most Affordable & Most Accurate Email Testing Tool" is the top reason why over 2 developers like Email on Acid, while over 7 developers mention "Debug emails in development and production" as the leading cause for choosing Mailtrap.
Pros of Email on Acid
- Most Affordable & Most Accurate Email Testing Tool8
- Easy setup4
- Unlimited Testing4
- Most accurate results3
Pros of Mailtrap
- Debug emails in development and production10