dweet.io vs Temboo: What are the differences?
What is dweet.io? Ridiculously simple messaging (and alerts) for the Internet of Things. dweet.io is simple publishing and subscribing for machines, sensors, devices, robots, and gadgets (we just call them things). We call published messages ‘dweets’. It’s helpful to think of dweet.io as a Twitter for things, in fact. It's machine-to-machine (M2M) for the Internet Of Things (IOT) the way it was meant to be.
What is Temboo? Devices, languages, APIs, code utilities, databases & more. Reimagine programming for the connected world. Temboo offers makers and developers a one-of-a-kind Choreo Library of 2000+ processes that enhance and streamline their code. Users need only a few lines of code to perform tasks that without Temboo would take far more, and its developer-minded website lets them test and generate the code they need.
dweet.io and Temboo belong to "Internet of Things Services" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by dweet.io are:
- Examples: Public swimming pool temperature, Air quality information in a city, Traffic light status, Train GPS position
- Send data from your thing to the cloud by "dweeting" it with a simple HAPI web API
- You can also create a real-time subscription to dweets using a "chunked" HTTP response
On the other hand, Temboo provides the following key features:
- Devices - Program hardware without writing code with our new Device Coder.
- Utilities - Let Utility Choreos handle routine bits of app-building seamlessly.
- 100+ APIs - Use any API in our Library with ease. No more learning curves.