Calendly vs Clara Labs: What are the differences?
Developers describe Calendly as "Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time". Spend 1 minute telling Calendly your availability preferences. Share your personal Calendly page with clients, colleagues, students, etc. Invitees visit your Calendly page to pick an acceptable time, and event is added to your calendar. On the other hand, Clara Labs is detailed as "Intelligent personal assistant that manages your calendar". Clara is an intelligent personal assistant that manages your calendar.
Calendly and Clara Labs can be categorized as "Meeting Scheduling" tools.
Some of the features offered by Calendly are:
- Save time - Say goodbye to email and phone tag. Get more done with time saved.
- Sell more - More high quality client interactions in less time = $$$
- Improve service - Make it super easy for customers to connect with you.
On the other hand, Clara Labs provides the following key features:
- Delegate the mental overhead of calendaring. CC Clara on your email thread, let go of anxiety around follow-ups, time-zone conversions, cancellations and rescheduling.
- Specify your preferences and control when and where meetings get scheduled. No more time gaps or context-switching and plenty of time to do productive work.
- Use the tools and processes you're used to. Clara integrates seamlessly with existing CRM tools and automated sales pipelines. Clara is on 24/7, and an account manager is always available.