Bugcrowd vs Federacy: What are the differences?
Bugcrowd: Managed bug bounty programs, better security testing. Our Crowdcontrol platform safely connects you to a curated community of 8,300 security researchers to securely capture, triage and reward vulnerabilities in your code. Reduce your effort by over 85% and get back to work!; Federacy: Bug bounties for startups. Enlist the help of vetted security experts to find bugs and vulnerabilities in your software.
Bugcrowd and Federacy can be primarily classified as "Bug Bounty as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Bugcrowd are:
- Manage vulnerabilities - A focused vulnerability tracking system built for bug bounty communication, data management, and payments.
- Hall of fame - Updated live, giving testers the acknowledgement they deserve - and visitors to your site peace of mind.
- Private disclosure page - Secure submission forms that let testers disclose issues to you privately. Put an end to vulnerability emails cluttering your inbox.
On the other hand, Federacy provides the following key features:
- Continuous penetration testing - Outside researchers constantly test and discover vulnerabilities in your project while also working to remediate any found issues.
- The top security researchers in the world - Security is too important to get wrong. Ship secure code and more of it by supplementing your engineers with some of the top security researchers in the world.
- Less than 5 minutes to set up - Set up your program today and pay only for results. Engage security researchers in longer-term pentests and other projects with our upcoming click-to-contract feature.