BlackBerry BES12 vs Microsoft Intune: What are the differences?
BlackBerry BES12: Manage enterprise mobility across iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices. It is a cross-platform enterprise mobility management (EMM) solution by BlackBerry, lets you manage enterprise mobility across iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices. Built on BlackBerry's trusted, global network, BES12 makes managing enterprise mobility efficient and secure; Microsoft Intune: A cloud-based enterprise mobility management tool. It is a cloud-based enterprise mobility management tool that aims to help organizations manage the mobile devices employees use to access corporate data and applications, such as email.
BlackBerry BES12 and Microsoft Intune can be categorized as "Device Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by BlackBerry BES12 are:
- Enterprise mobility management
- Manage enterprise mobility across iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices
On the other hand, Microsoft Intune provides the following key features:
- Support your diverse mobile ecosystem
- Achieve IT efficiencies in the cloud
- Protect data with or without device enrollment