Azure Kubernetes Service vs IBM Containers: What are the differences?
Developers describe Azure Kubernetes Service as "Simplify Kubernetes management, deployment, and operations". Fully managed Kubernetes container orchestration service on Microsoft Azure. On the other hand, IBM Containers is detailed as "Fully managed Kubernetes Offering by IBM". Managed Kubernetes offering to deliver powerful tools, an intuitive user experience, and built-in security and isolation to enable rapid delivery of applications all while leveraging Services including Watson, Weather, IoT, etc.
Azure Kubernetes Service and IBM Containers can be categorized as "Containers as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Azure Kubernetes Service are:
- Deploy and manage Kubernetes with ease
- Scale and run applications with confidence
- Secure your Kubernetes environment
On the other hand, IBM Containers provides the following key features:
- Managed Kubernetes with simplified cluster management from IBM
- Cluster isolation choice (virtual - shared or dedicated compute and bare metal)
- Vulnerability Advisor introspects every layer in each image for known vulnerabilities and configuration weaknesses, as well as live container scanning
What is Azure Kubernetes Service?
What is IBM Containers?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions