AYLIEN vs Semantria: What are the differences?
What is AYLIEN? Text Analysis API package consisting of eight different Natural Language Processing, Information Retrieval and Machine Learning APIs. At the top of each mountain of data lies a nugget of invaluable knowledge, but it takes an incredibly powerful tool to bring that mountain to its knees. That's precisely what our Text Analysis API does.
What is Semantria? Text analytics and sentiment analysis API. Semantria applies Text and Sentiment Analysis to tweets, facebook posts, surveys, reviews or enterprise content.
AYLIEN and Semantria can be primarily classified as "NLP / Sentiment Analysis" tools.
Some of the features offered by AYLIEN are:
- The first step in understanding a document is to strip it of unnecessary elements. Article Extraction strips HTML documents of ads, navigation elements, and anything that gets in the way of understanding the text.
- Why use 100 words when 10 will do? Summarization extracts key sentences from a text, leaving only the most important concepts.
- Because a text includes more than just concepts, Entity Extraction lists organizations, phone numbers, currency amounts, even individuals mentioned in a text.
On the other hand, Semantria provides the following key features:
- Excel add-in installs and runs directly in your Microsoft Excel
- Concept Matrix and Deep Learning