Apostle.io vs Postmark: What are the differences?
Developers describe Apostle.io as "Preview, Update, Analyze and Test your transactional email all in one place". Transactional emails are the forgotten step child of internet marketers. Apostle.io empowers marketers to manage transactional emails themselves, as they would their list based campaigns. Preview, Update, Analyse and Test your transactional email all in one place. On the other hand, Postmark is detailed as "Email delivery for web apps - done right". Postmark removes the headaches of delivering and parsing transactional email for webapps with minimal setup time and zero maintenance.
Apostle.io and Postmark belong to "Transactional Email" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Apostle.io are:
- Preview and Update transactional emails live in your browser
- AB Test transactional emails
- Integrate with Sendgrid, Mandrill, Mailgun, Amazon SES and more
On the other hand, Postmark provides the following key features:
- Create a new virtual server- Instant access to our infrastructure, no waiting required. Create as many servers as you want, for each of your web applications and environments.
- Drop code into your app- Swap in our SMTP endpoint, or get started with our APIs using one of our send API libraries for Ruby, Rails, .NET, Python, PHP, and more.
- Send emails and track delivery- A beautiful interface to monitor volume, bounces, spam complaints, and send activity. View full email content to troubleshoot issues.