Apifier vs ParseHub: What are the differences?
Apifier and ParseHub can be primarily classified as "Web Scraping API" tools.
Some of the features offered by Apifier are:
- Crawl and extract data from websites that employ AJAX, complex pagination or infinite scroll using the same tools you already use for your front-end development
- No need to install browser plugins, download any tools, setup cron jobs, databases or proxy servers
On the other hand, ParseHub provides the following key features:
- Works with single-page apps, multi-page apps
- Uses machine learning for its state-of-the-art relationship engine
- Instantly shows sample data as you're working