Amazon SES vs Pepipost: What are the differences?
Developers describe Amazon SES as "Bulk and transactional email-sending service". Amazon SES eliminates the complexity and expense of building an in-house email solution or licensing, installing, and operating a third-party email service. The service integrates with other AWS services, making it easy to send emails from applications being hosted on services such as Amazon EC2. On the other hand, Pepipost is detailed as "Transactional email solution that offers the user with a streamlined user experience". It is the speedy transactional email delivery service that provides reliable Inboxing in less than a second, all with a very disruptive pricing model. Only pay for unopened emails.
Amazon SES and Pepipost can be categorized as "Transactional Email" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon SES are:
- Simple – Amazon SES eliminates the complexity of licensing, installing, and operating a third-party service, or building and maintaining an internally hosted email solution. Sending email through Amazon SES is as simple as using SMTP or calling an API, and Amazon SES makes it easy for you to monitor your sending activity and deliverability statistics.
- Inexpensive – There are no up-front fees or fixed expenses with Amazon SES, and you benefit from the efficiencies of Amazon’s scale. Your only costs are low charges for the number of emails sent and data transfer fees.
- Reliable – Amazon SES runs within Amazon’s proven network infrastructure and datacenters. All outgoing email messages are stored redundantly across multiple servers and datacenters, providing high availability and data durability.
On the other hand, Pepipost provides the following key features:
- Quick and easy SMTP or REST API integration
- Get 25K free emails a month.
- 1 Year Free service for startups.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Amazon SES?
What is Pepipost?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions