Amazon Personalize vs Azure Machine Learning: What are the differences?
What is Amazon Personalize? Real-time personalization and recommendation. Machine learning service that makes it easy for developers to add individualized recommendations to customers using their applications.
What is Azure Machine Learning? A fully-managed cloud service for predictive analytics. Azure Machine Learning is a fully-managed cloud service that enables data scientists and developers to efficiently embed predictive analytics into their applications, helping organizations use massive data sets and bring all the benefits of the cloud to machine learning.
Amazon Personalize and Azure Machine Learning can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon Personalize are:
- Combine customer and contextual data to generate high-quality recommendations
- Automated machine learning
- Continuous learning to improve performance
On the other hand, Azure Machine Learning provides the following key features:
- Designed for new and experienced users
- Proven algorithms from MS Research, Xbox and Bing
- First class support for the open source language R