AdEx vs Google AdSense: What are the differences?
What is AdEx? An open-source, transparent & fraud-proof display advertising. It is trust-minimized solution for digital advertising that reduces ad fraud, improves ad budgets and protects user privacy. It is built on the Ethereum blockchain to connect publishers and advertisers without intermediaries on a decentralized ad exchange.
What is Google AdSense? A program that allows bloggers and website owners to make money by displaying Google ads. It is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience.
AdEx and Google AdSense can be categorized as "Advertising" tools.
Some of the features offered by AdEx are:
- fraud-proof display advertising
- trust-minimized solution for digital advertising
- built on the Ethereum blockchain
On the other hand, Google AdSense provides the following key features:
- Earn money from your site
- Optimize the size of your ad units to automatically fit desktop or mobile, meaning there's more chance they'll be seen and clicked
- Add one piece of code to your site and Google will automatically show ads tailored to your site's layout, saving you time making changes to ad code