What is SigNoz?
SigNoz is an open-source application performance monitoring tool(APM) tool. It helps developers monitor their application and troubleshoot problems. It can be self-hosted, so it's a great tool for privacy focused companies.
SigNoz is a tool in the Performance Monitoring category of a tech stack.
SigNoz is an open source tool with 5.6K GitHub stars and 330 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to SigNoz's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses SigNoz?
Pros of SigNoz
Based on OpenTelemetry
- Application overview metrics like requests per second, latency and error rates
- Slowest endpoints in your application
- See exact request trace to figure out issues in downstream services, slow DB queries, call to 3rd party services like payment gateways, etc.
- Filter traces by service name, operation, latency, error, tags/annotations
- Aggregate metrics on filtered traces. Eg, you can get error rate and 99th percentile latency of customer_type: gold or deployment_version: v2 or external_call: Paypal
- Customized dashboard for infrastructure monitoring
- Alert setting on metrics
- Unified UI for metrics and traces. No need to switch from Prometheus to Jaeger to debug issues
SigNoz Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to SigNoz?
See all alternatives
The world’s best software and DevOps teams rely on New Relic to move faster, make better decisions and create best-in-class digital experiences. If you run software, you need to run New Relic. More than 50% of the Fortune 100 do too.
Datadog is the leading service for cloud-scale monitoring. It is used by IT, operations, and development teams who build and operate applications that run on dynamic or hybrid cloud infrastructure. Start monitoring in minutes with Datadog!
AppDynamics develops application performance management (APM) solutions that deliver problem resolution for highly distributed applications through transaction flow monitoring and deep diagnostics.
Azure Application Insights
It is an extensible Application Performance Management service for developers and DevOps professionals. Use it to monitor your live applications. It will automatically detect performance anomalies, and includes powerful analytics tools.
Ruxit is a all-in-one performance monitoring solution for cloud natives. In under five minutes customizable dashboard views show you your application's performance data.