What is Sendria?
It is an SMTP server designed to run in your dev/test environment, that is designed to catch any email you or your application is sending, and display it in a web interface instead of sending to real world.
Sendria is a tool in the Email Testing category of a tech stack.
Sendria is an open source tool with 97 GitHub stars and 12 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Sendria's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Sendria?
- Catch all emails and store it for display
- Full support for multipart messages
- View HTML and plain text parts of messages (if given part exists)
- View source of email
- Lists attachments and allows separate downloading of parts
- Download original email to view in your native mail client(s)
- Mail appears instantly if your browser supports WebSockets
- Optionally, send webhook on every received message
- Runs as a daemon in the background, optionally in foreground
- Keyboard navigation between messages
- Optionally password protected access to web interface
- Optionally password protected access to SMTP (SMTP AUTH)
Sendria Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sendria?
See all alternatives
Litmus is a testing service for web and marketing professionals. It allows people to cross-browser test their websites, and test their email newsletters across a range of email clients and spam filters.
Fake SMTP server for development teams to test, view and share emails sent from the development and staging environments without spamming real customers.
Email on Acid
Email on Acid is the most affordable, self-serve email testing platform in the world. We can help you maximize the success of your email marketing efforts by diagnosing and improving your renderability, deliverability, click-throughs and conversions.
It is an email testing tool for developers. You can configure your application to use MailHog for SMTP delivery. You can view messages in the web UI, or retrieve them with the JSON API.
It runs a super simple SMTP server which catches any message sent to it to display in a web interface. It catches all mail and stores it for display. It shows HTML, Plain Text and Source version of messages, as applicable.
No related comparisons found