What is Sencha Ext JS?
Who uses Sencha Ext JS?
23 companies reportedly use Sencha Ext JS in their tech stacks, including PlayCanvas, IWB, and Cortex.
84 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sencha Ext JS.
Sencha Ext JS's Features
- Pre-integrated and tested UI components
- Rich data analytics
- Sophisticated data visualization
- Back-end agnostic data package
- Layout manager and responsive configs
- Accessibility package (ARIA) for Section 508 compliance
- Customizable built-In themes
Sencha Ext JS Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sencha Ext JS?
See all alternatives
It is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.
Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it's easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
It is a TypeScript-based open-source web application framework. It is a development platform for building mobile and desktop web applications.