What is RevoGrid?
It is a powerful virtual data grid smartsheet with advanced customization. It support millions of cells and thousands columns easy and efficiently for fast data rendering. Easy to use.
RevoGrid is a tool in the Spreadsheets Online category of a tech stack.
RevoGrid is an open source tool with 2.1K GitHub stars and 119 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to RevoGrid's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses RevoGrid?
- Millions of cells viewport with a powerful core in-build by default
- Keyboard support with excel like focus
- Super light initial starter Min size. Can be imported with polifill or as module for modern browsers
- Intelligent Virtual DOM and smart row recombination in order to achieve less redraws
- Sorting (multiple options, can be customized per column and advanced with events)
- Export to file
- Custom sizes per Column and Row
- Column resizing
- Autosize support (Column size based on content)
RevoGrid Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to RevoGrid?
See all alternatives
Access, create, and edit your spreadsheets wherever you go—from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Present tables of values arranged in rows and columns that can be manipulated mathematically using basic and complex arithmetic.
GRID is an all-in-one data tool helping modern teams explore, explain, and collaborate on numbers & calculations in a friendly document interface with a powerful spreadsheet engine underneath.
It is a modern relational spreadsheet that combines the flexibility of a spreadsheet with the robustness of a database to organize your data, your way.
It is an all-in-one spreadsheet with the power of a database and project management system. It is a new kind of spreadsheet that brings people, projects, and data together. It works the same as a traditional spreadsheet, but with a whole new set of capabilities that anyone can use to create spreadsheets as powerful as apps. It is an online project management, collaboration & Gantt chart tool helping work execution, enabling organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes.
No related comparisons found