What is Percy and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Percy
Applitools delivers the next generation of test automation powered by AI assisted computer vision technology known as Visual AI. Visual AI helps Developers, Test Automation Engineers and QA professionals release high-quality web and mobile ...
It is a set of web developer tools built directly into the Google Chrome browser. It can help you edit pages on-the-fly and diagnose problems quickly, which ultimately helps you build better websites, faster ...
It lets you create and manage UI tests that check specific functionality in your website or application. We execute these automated browser tests continuously from the cloud and alert you if anything breaks. ...
Requestly is a lightweight proxy available as a browser extension & desktop app to intercept & modify network requests. Using Requestly you can Modify Headers, Redirect URL, Mock API response, Delay/Throttle requests, etc. ...
It is a modified browser built using Electron that helps in responsive web development. Preview all target screens in a single window side-by-side. Brings down your development time. Use your already-familiar dev-tools from the browser. No additional learning curve. ...
It is a Screenshot Testing service. It will connect your existing Android, iOS or Selenium tests to track how screenshots change over time, notifying you on Pull Requests, Jira etc. It provides several integrations to common Code Review and Task Management platforms, and have more in the pipeline. ...
It is an open-source and cross platform Web debugging proxy. You can capture network request & response. It is available for macOS & Windows. ...
Percy alternatives & related posts
- Fast cross-browser test execution2
- Reduce test code & locators1
- Visual AI is 5.8X more efficient1
- Increase test coverage - finds functional & visual bugs1
- Augments any testing framework - easy to implement1
- Test against multiple browsers, viewports, and devices1
- AI & ML eliminate false positives (vs. pixel-based))1
- Visual AI is 99.9999% accurate1
related Applitools posts
related Chrome DevTools posts
- Runscope integration3
- Simple test editor3
- No code required3
- Screenshot comparison2
- Videos of every test run2
- Data-Driven testing1
- Extensive Integrations available1
- Easy to use API enables remote control1
- Minimal effort to migrate to another tool like Selenium1
- Primarily focus on functional testing1
- Partials and Variables enable fast test creation1
- 30-40 in-parallel tests for cheap1
- Detailed Documentation1
- Supports end to end testing with Runscope1
- Scheduling tests0
- Licensed but cheaper compared to other tools0
- Email notification and Alerts0
- Load & Performance testing0
- Flash Support inside browser0
- Support Cross-device testing (device, web)0
related Ghost Inspector posts
Hi there, what tool would you recommend for screenshot comparison tool for Drupal sites? I'm leaning towards Percy as it does everything we need (i.e screenshot comparison only), but want to make sure I make the right choice and don't miss out on anything by choosing it over Ghost Inspector.