What is Onboardbase?
All-in-one SecretOps infrastructure for securing environment configs/secret credentials across all stages from development to production.
Onboardbase is a tool in the Secrets Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses Onboardbase?
Docker, React, Jenkins, Kubernetes, and Django are some of the popular tools that integrate with Onboardbase. Here's a list of all 25 tools that integrate with Onboardbase.
- Manage your secrets using environments that perfectly fits your workflow across dev, staging, prod, or anywhere
- Monitor and audit how long, where and when your secrets are used and revoke usage anywhere with a click
- Connect your secrets directly to every cloud provider and service used by your team
- Fine-grained control and secret policy management for teammates and contractors
- Accept/Reject secret updates via recommendation — just like a pull request for secrets
- Share specific secrets across local environments peer-to-peer with teammates as needed
- Know all devices connected to your secrets, and revoke access if compromised
- Scan your codebase for exposed secret vulnerabilities and prevent pushing compromised code
- Secures your secret from creation to any point of use, preventing MITM attacks
Onboardbase Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Onboardbase?
See all alternatives
Vault is a tool for securely accessing secrets. A secret is anything that you want to tightly control access to, such as API keys, passwords, certificates, and more. Vault provides a unified interface to any secret, while providing tight access control and recording a detailed audit log.
AWS Secrets Manager
AWS Secrets Manager helps you protect secrets needed to access your applications, services, and IT resources. The service enables you to easily rotate, manage, and retrieve database credentials, API keys, and other secrets throughout their lifecycle.
A container native solution that strengthens the Trusted Delivery component of container security by integrating secret distribution directly into the container platform.
Stop struggling with scattered environment variables, hacking together home-brewed tools, and avoiding access controls. Keep your team and servers in sync with Doppler.
Keywhiz is a secret management and distribution service that is now available for everyone. Keywhiz helps us with infrastructure secrets, including TLS certificates and keys, GPG keyrings, symmetric keys, database credentials, API tokens, and SSH keys for external services — and even some non-secrets like TLS trust stores. Automation with Keywhiz allows us to seamlessly distribute and generate the necessary secrets for our services, which provides a consistent and secure environment, and ultimately helps us ship faster.
No related comparisons found