What is ML Kit?
ML Kit brings Google’s machine learning expertise to mobile developers in a powerful and easy-to-use package.
ML Kit is a tool in the Machine Learning Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses ML Kit?
126 developers on StackShare have stated that they use ML Kit.
ML Kit's Features
- Image labeling - Identify objects, locations, activities, animal species, products, and more
- Text recognition (OCR) - Recognize and extract text from images
- Face detection - Detect faces and facial landmarks
- Barcode scanning - Scan and process barcodes
- Landmark detection - Identify popular landmarks in an image
- Smart reply - Provide suggested text snippet that fits context
ML Kit Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to ML Kit?
See all alternatives
It is a set of tools to help developers run TensorFlow models on mobile, embedded, and IoT devices. It enables on-device machine learning inference with low latency and a small binary size.
TensorFlow is an open source software library for numerical computation using data flow graphs. Nodes in the graph represent mathematical operations, while the graph edges represent the multidimensional data arrays (tensors) communicated between them. The flexible architecture allows you to deploy computation to one or more CPUs or GPUs in a desktop, server, or mobile device with a single API.
PyTorch is not a Python binding into a monolothic C++ framework. It is built to be deeply integrated into Python. You can use it naturally like you would use numpy / scipy / scikit-learn etc.
Deep Learning library for Python. Convnets, recurrent neural networks, and more. Runs on TensorFlow or Theano. https://keras.io/
scikit-learn is a Python module for machine learning built on top of SciPy and distributed under the 3-Clause BSD license.