What is Mavo and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Mavo
It is both an imperative and functional programming language. Its syntax and general usage overlaps that of the interpreted Rebol language. ...
Conversion Optimization Platform is an all-in-one data analytics, research, and testing suite to optimize your websites and applications to achieve the desired goal. ...
Blazor is a .NET web framework that runs in any browser. You author Blazor apps using C#/Razor and HTML. ...
- Google App Maker
App Maker lets you develop powerful apps with relative ease. Create a model to manage your data, build a UI in the visual editor, use Apps Script to write some scripts, and you're on your way. ...
Retool is the fast way to build internal tools. Drag-and-drop our building blocks and connect them to your databases and APIs to build your own tools, instantly. Built by developers, for developers. Trusted by startups and Fortune 500s. ...
- Microsoft PowerApps
It is a suite of apps, services, connectors and data platform that provides a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps, you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your business data stored either in the underlying data platform (Common Data Service) or in various online and on-premises data sources (SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on). ...
The API-based development platform enabling developers to do 80% of the job in 1% of the time thanks to: out of the box APIs for users and data, one-click integration with any API, scalable infrastructure and SDKs. Build Rome in a day. ...
Open source framework to build internal apps. The low code project comes with UI widgets like tables, charts, forms, map viewer, and more. Easily connect to REST APIs, Postgres, Mongo, MySQL++. Invite users and allow login with Google ...
Mavo alternatives & related posts
- I use Red because of his human oriented design6
- I use Red because I'm so used to Rebol ultra-efficiency2
related Red posts
related VWO posts
- Uses C#32
- No need to learn separate language or technology23
- Supports making a single page application18
- Uses .NET standard library18
- Tight integration with .NET project17
- No need to compile, bundle and deploy separately13
- Shared classes between client and server9
- App state can be managed singleton objects6
- Third party state management i.e. Blazor-State6
- Has Server AND Client hosting models4
- Cross Platform3
- Initial load time3
related Blazor posts
related Google App Maker posts
related Retool posts
I'm standing up a web app that needs functionality, including profiles, directory, scheduling, video meeting, and payments.
I considered Wix, but I'm not sure it will meet these needs. I'm interested in no code / low code tools in order to move quickly but struggling to navigate through all the options. Any advice on how to select no code / low code tools like Webflow, Bubble, stackbit, Retool, BaseDash, Glide , airkit, adalo, stacker, unqork, tiled, airtable, zapier, v.one, candu, bravo studio, amazon honeycode, unstack, dittofi, makerpad, softr, appsheet, etc.?
related Microsoft PowerApps posts
- Easy to use45
- No code for the backend32
- Out-of-the-box features32
- Easy and fast setup29
- Incredibly easy point 'n' click backend logic25
- Great customer support25
- Ease of back-end development22
- Low learning curve18
- Amazing app :)13
- Breathtaking ux12
- Allows devs to focus on what makes their app unique3
- Terrific ifttt feature3
- Great features and easy setup2