What is KintoHub?
KintoHub is an all-in-one platform to combine and deploy your backend services, websites, cron jobs, databases and everything your app needs in one place.
KintoHub is a tool in the Serverless / Task Processing category of a tech stack.
Who uses KintoHub?
- Super-simple code deployments into the cloud
- Free Plan with 3 services and Advanced Pay-as-you-go plan
- Run and scale any type of app together or separate (frontend, backend, database, cron job, worker).
- Securely connect your services internally and externally
- Promote your services in pipelines through Dev, Staging, Prod, etc
- CLI tools for tunneling
- Transparent pricing with sleep mode and cost savings. Control all of your resources
- Choose from USA, Asia, Europe regions
- Choose your provider from AWS / Google Cloud / Azure
KintoHub Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to KintoHub?
See all alternatives
Heroku is a cloud application platform – a new way of building and deploying web apps. Heroku lets app developers spend 100% of their time on their application code, not managing servers, deployment, ongoing operations, or scaling.
AWS Lambda is a compute service that runs your code in response to events and automatically manages the underlying compute resources for you. You can use AWS Lambda to extend other AWS services with custom logic, or create your own back-end services that operate at AWS scale, performance, and security.
Build applications comprised of microservices that run in response to events, auto-scale for you, and only charge you when they run. This lowers the total cost of maintaining your apps, enabling you to build more logic, faster. The Framework uses new event-driven compute services, like AWS Lambda, Google CloudFunctions, and more.
Azure Functions is an event driven, compute-on-demand experience that extends the existing Azure application platform with capabilities to implement code triggered by events occurring in virtually any Azure or 3rd party service as well as on-premises systems.
Cloud Functions for Firebase
Cloud Functions for Firebase lets you create functions that are triggered by Firebase products, such as changes to data in the Realtime Database, uploads to Cloud Storage, new user sign ups via Authentication, and conversion events in Analytics.