What is GitUp?
GitUp lets you see your entire labyrinth of branches and merges with perfect clarity. Any change you make, large or small, even outside GitUp, is immediately reflected in GitUp's graph. No refreshing, no waiting.
GitUp is a tool in the Source Code Management Desktop Apps category of a tech stack.
Who uses GitUp?
6 companies reportedly use GitUp in their tech stacks, including immmr, SNIK.co - поиск товаров в интернет-магазинах, and Connected Bits.
15 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GitUp.
Pros of GitUp
Can edit commit messages
Native OSX App
Great branch visualization
Search commit messages
Visual history and branch view
Incredibly easy squash
- Highlight a commit and hit the spacebar to quickly see its message and diff.
- GitUp gives you full, transparent control over your local checkout, so it's easy to back out from unwanted changes.
- GitUp's Snapshot feature builds a Time-Machine-like history of every change made to your repo, allowing you to step backwards to any point in time.
- Rewrite, split, delete, and re-order commits, fixup and squash, cherry-pick, merge, rebase—It's all here, and it's lightning-fast.
- GitUp puts the power in your fingertips.Surf your repo, make changes, and rewind it all back with a few short keystrokes.
GitUp Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GitUp?
See all alternatives
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over three million people use GitHub to build amazing things together.
Manage your repositories without leaving the application. Organize the repositores into categories. Fork's Diff Viewer provides a clear view to spot the changes in your source code quickly.
Use the full capability of Git and Mercurial in the SourceTree desktop app. Manage all your repositories, hosted or local, through SourceTree's simple interface.
The downright luxurious Git client for Windows, Mac and Linux. Cross-platform, 100% standalone, and free.
Use all of Git's powerful feature set - in a GUI that makes you more productive.