What is Firecamp?
Firecamp is a centralized platform to test/manage/collaborate on HTTP, GraphQL, WS and other forms of APIs in a Team.
Firecamp is a tool in the GraphQL Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Firecamp?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Firecamp.
Pros of Firecamp
OpenAPI, AsyncAPI, RAML and more
Auto detect GraphQL query variables
GraphQL File Upload
Easy testing for Socket.io/HTTP/WebSocket/GraphQL
Environment Snippets like Development, Production
Import/Export Firecamp Project or any Specs
Easy to use
- Save queries, mutations, and subscriptions in a collection for future purposes
- Generate queries on the fly without having a knowledge of prior schema. just click and generate
- Get auto-generated variables from queries very quickly
- Upload single or multiple files at a time with just a couple of clicks
- Get a zero-maintenance document from the GraphQL schema, never be out of sync
Firecamp Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Firecamp?
See all alternatives
It is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
Easiest way to run a GraphQL server: Sensible defaults & includes everything you need with minimal setup.;Includes Subscriptions: Built-in support for GraphQL subscriptions using WebSockets.;Compatible: Works with all GraphQL clients (Apollo, Relay...) and fits seamless in your GraphQL workflow.
A beautiful feature-rich GraphQL Client IDE for all platforms. Enables you interact with any GraphQL server you are authorized to access from any platform you are on. Much like Postman for GraphQL, you can easily test and optimize your Grap
Represent any GraphQL API as an interactive graph. It's time to finally see the graph behind GraphQL.