What is Bleemeo?
It is a complete infrastructure monitoring solution designed for DevOps teams. Deploy it without manual configuration, our agent detects your configuration and then you visualize infrastructure health a few seconds later.
Bleemeo is a tool in the Monitoring Tools category of a tech stack.
Who uses Bleemeo?
Python, Node.js, Docker, PHP, and Java are some of the popular tools that integrate with Bleemeo. Here's a list of all 79 tools that integrate with Bleemeo.
- Free forever for less than 3 servers
- Cloud based scalable solution (SaaS)
- Less than 60s installation: no manual configuration needed
- 50+ services integrated and monitored
- Dashboards for all default key metrics of your servers
- REST API to access all features and automate everything
- Unlimited dashboards, notifications and collaborator accounts
- Open Source agent
- Alerting by mail, SMS, Slack
- Mobile application to track your infrastructure everywhere
- Real time dashboards with 10s intervals
- Business metrics integration with StatsD & API
Bleemeo Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Bleemeo?
See all alternatives
Kibana is an open source (Apache Licensed), browser based analytics and search dashboard for Elasticsearch. Kibana is a snap to setup and start using. Kibana strives to be easy to get started with, while also being flexible and powerful, just like Elasticsearch.
Grafana is a general purpose dashboard and graph composer. It's focused on providing rich ways to visualize time series metrics, mainly though graphs but supports other ways to visualize data through a pluggable panel architecture. It currently has rich support for for Graphite, InfluxDB and OpenTSDB. But supports other data sources via plugins.
Prometheus is a systems and service monitoring system. It collects metrics from configured targets at given intervals, evaluates rule expressions, displays the results, and can trigger alerts if some condition is observed to be true.
Nagios is a host/service/network monitoring program written in C and released under the GNU General Public License.
Zabbix is a mature and effortless enterprise-class open source monitoring solution for network monitoring and application monitoring of millions of metrics.
No related comparisons found