What is AzureDataStudio?
Who uses AzureDataStudio?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose AzureDataStudio in their tech stack.
Which tools are preferred if I choose to work on more data side? Which one is good if I decide to work on web development? I'm using DBeaver and am now considering a move to AzureDataStudio to break the monotony while working. I would like to hear your opinion. Which one are you using, and what are the things you are missing in dbeaver or data studio.
- Cross-Platform DB management for Windows, macOS and Linux with simple XCopy deployment
- SQL Server Connection Management with Connection Dialog, Server Groups, Azure Integration and Registered Servers
- Object Explorer supporting schema browsing and contextual command execution
- T-SQL Query Editor with advanced coding features such as autosuggestions, error diagnostics, tooltips, formatting and peek definition
- Query Results Viewer with advanced data grid supporting large result sets, export to JSON\CSV\Excel, query plan and charting
- Management Dashboard supporting customizable widgets with drill-through actionable insights
- Visual Data Editor that enables direct row insertion, update and deletion into tables