What is Aviatrix?
A cloud network and security architecture that enables intelligent orchestration and control as a service, without having to build yourself.
Aviatrix is a tool in the Cloud Dedicated Network Connection category of a tech stack.
Who uses Aviatrix?
CloudFlare, Google Cloud Dataflow, VMware Fusion, Singer, and Clara Labs are some of the popular tools that integrate with Aviatrix. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with Aviatrix.
- Provisioning automation
- No changes to the edge router
- No additional hardware
- Dynamically adjusts to the number of users and load
- Multi factor authentication
- No bastion stations required
- Network Services for CloudOps
- Encrypted Multi-region, Multi-cloud Peering
- Cloud Fencing
- Data Analytics with Extensive Logging and Monitoring
Aviatrix Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Aviatrix?
AWS Direct Connect
AWS Direct Connect makes it easy to establish a dedicated network connection from your premises to AWS. Using AWS Direct Connect, you can establish private connectivity between AWS and your datacenter, office, or colocation environment, which in many cases can reduce your network costs, increase bandwidth throughput, and provide a more consistent network experience than Internet-based connections.