IAPHUB vs Qonversion: What are the differences?
IAPHUB: Manage In-App purchases and subscriptions. App developers use it to manage their In-App purchases. No more complex backend development to validate receipts, focus on your app instead; Qonversion: The data platform for mobile apps to grow in-app subscription revenue. SAAS for mobile apps to increase subscription revenue by marketing insights using integrations with app stores, ad platforms, and SDK. Understand the true LTV of subscription-based apps and feed data on high-value users back to advertising accounts to improve ads targeting.
IAPHUB and Qonversion are primarily classified as "Billing and Subscriptions" and "Payments Analytics" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by IAPHUB are:
- API and libraries to implement IAP seamlessly in your app
- Configure products for sale remotely from the dashboard
- Advanced analytics providing you the most important metrics for your business
On the other hand, Qonversion provides the following key features:
- Subscription Infrastructure
- Subscription analytics for iOS and Android apps
- Real-time dashboards to track subscription performance