Gradient° vs wise.io: What are the differences?
What is Gradient°? Deep learning platform built for developers. Gradient° is a suite of tools for exploring data and training neural networks. Gradient° includes 1-click Jupyter notebooks, a powerful job runner, and a python module to run any code on a fully managed GPU cluster in the cloud. Gradient is also rolling out full support for Google's new TPUv2 accelerator to power even more newer workflows.
What is wise.io? Machine Learning as a Service and Big Data Analytics. Wise.io builds machine intelligence products that make it easy for companies to derive actionable insight from their greatest corporate resource: their data.
Gradient° and wise.io can be categorized as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Gradient° are:
- 1-click Jupyter notebooks
- a powerful job runner
- Python module to run any code on a fully managed GPU cluster in the cloud
On the other hand, wise.io provides the following key features:
- Use Wise.io for: Fraud detection, Intelligent sensors, Ad Targeting & Personalization, Genomics, Business Analytics, Finance, Healthcare, Sentiment Analysis
- Dead simple machine learning.- Our intuitive, easy-to-use platform for machine learning enables anyone to build and deploy models with a few simple clicks.
- A data science marketplace.- With the feature marketplace, we provide companies access to an expansive knowledge base.