Google Code Prettify vs Luxon: What are the differences?
Some of the features offered by Google Code Prettify are:
- Lightweights: small download and does not block page from loading while running
- Customizable styles via CSS
- Supports all C-like, Bash-like, and XML-like languages. No need to specify the language
On the other hand, Luxon provides the following key features:
- DateTime, Duration, and Interval types
- Immutable, chainable, unambiguous API
- Parsing and formatting for common and custom formats
Google Code Prettify and Luxon are both open source tools. Luxon with 8.61K GitHub stars and 364 forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Google Code Prettify with 4.95K GitHub stars and 827 GitHub forks.