Google Code Prettify vs Factor: What are the differences?
Google Code Prettify: An embeddable script that makes source-code snippets in HTML prettier. It is an embeddable script that makes source-code snippets in HTML prettier.It works on HTML pages. It is widely used with good cross-browser support; Factor: An extension-driven platform for Vue.js developers. It is an extension-focused and universal Vue.js platform for professional front-end developers. It will help you launch apps that impress and astonish your clients and colleagues. No more re-inventing the wheel, or rewriting and refactoring where it's unneeded.
Some of the features offered by Google Code Prettify are:
- Lightweights: small download and does not block page from loading while running
- Customizable styles via CSS
- Supports all C-like, Bash-like, and XML-like languages. No need to specify the language
On the other hand, Factor provides the following key features:
- Dashboard - Manage users, posts, whatever you can imagine. Use it for admin or application functionality
- Themes - Use themes to get up in running in minutes instead of days or months
- Plugins - Drop-in plugins just yarn add [plugin]
Google Code Prettify and Factor are both open source tools. Google Code Prettify with 4.96K GitHub stars and 829 forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Factor with 125 GitHub stars and 5 GitHub forks.