Studio 3T vs ERBuilder: What are the differences?
Developers describe Studio 3T as "The professional MongoDB GUI". It's the only MongoDB tool that provides three ways to explore data - Table, Tree, and JSON View - alongside powerful features like query autocompletion, polyglot code generation, a stage-by-stage aggregation query builder, multi-format import and export, SQL query support, and more. On the other hand, ERBuilder is detailed as "Complete data modeling solution for data modelers and data architects". It allows developers to graphically design databases by using entity relationship diagrams and automatically generates the most popular SQL databases. It also allows developers to easily deploy databases by offering a sophisticated visual data modeling environment. The software reduces errors in database development while improving productivity and simplifying data modeling. Developers can visualize physical model structures to understand their databases, create new tables, modify, analyze and optimize the solution.
Studio 3T and ERBuilder are primarily classified as "Virtual Machine Platforms & Containers" and "Database" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Studio 3T are:
- Visual Query Builder - Build queries by dragging and dropping fields with no mongo shell language required
- In-Place Data Editing - Edit data in real-time by double-clicking a field
On the other hand, ERBuilder provides the following key features:
- Generation of physical data models
- DBMS specific data models
- Creation of entities, attributes, relationships, views, domains, indexes, sequences, triggers and stored procedures