Cloud Foundry vs Datica: What are the differences?
Cloud Foundry: Deploy and scale applications in seconds on your choice of private or public cloud. Cloud Foundry is an open platform as a service (PaaS) that provides a choice of clouds, developer frameworks, and application services. Cloud Foundry makes it faster and easier to build, test, deploy, and scale applications; Datica: HIPAA-compliant cloud computing for healthcare. Cloud tools for healthcare. We provide a HIPAA-compliant Platform as a Service (PaaS), HIPAA-compliant Mobile Backend (BaaS), and HL7 integration services. Focus on building your digital health app, and not on compliance. Think of us as your healthcare-specific DevOps team.
Cloud Foundry and Datica can be categorized as "Platform as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cloud Foundry are:
- Application and services centric lifecycle API
- High performance dynamic routing
- Buildpack support
On the other hand, Datica provides the following key features:
- Platform includes everything for infrastructure-specific HIPAA compliance: dedicated logging, monitoring, encryption in transit and at rest, backups, disaster recovery, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, to name a few
- Mobile Backend includes a compliant datastore, user management capabilities, custom classes, and more
- Audited 3 times, 2 HIPAA and 1 HITRUST
Cloud Foundry is an open source tool with 589 GitHub stars and 511 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Cloud Foundry's open source repository on GitHub.