BitCalm vs CodeGuard: What are the differences?
What is BitCalm? Automatically backup your Linux server files & databases to Amazon S3 cloud and restore it by 1 click. .
What is CodeGuard? Time machine for your website. Backup, monitor, and undo changes. CodeGuard offers the most reliable backup on the market with 99.999999999% reliability. We achieve this by replicating your data in secure locations across the world and backing up your site automatically, everyday. Our dashboard tells you exactly when your next backup will occur, how many files were added, changed, or deleted in your previous backups, and lays all of this information out in an easy to understand way.
BitCalm and CodeGuard can be categorized as "Backup as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by BitCalm are:
- 24/7 online support
- Detailed backup statistics
- User-friendly web interface for monitoring and configuration
On the other hand, CodeGuard provides the following key features:
- First connect your website to CodeGuard by giving us your sftp/ftp/mySQL information. We take an initial backup and show you real time updates of its progress.
- Monitor daily for changes.- During monitoring if we detect a change we send you a ChangeAlert email notifying you of what was added, modified, or deleted and when.
- You can restore your website or database to any previous backup version. You can download a zip of the contents at any time, choose an automatic restore, or restore individual files and folders.