Pingdom vs Better Uptime: What are the differences?
Pingdom: Uptime and performance monitoring made easy. Pingdom is an uptime monitoring service. When problems happen with a site that Pingdom monitors, it immediately alerts the owner so the problem can be taken care of; Better Uptime: Beautiful uptime monitoring with phone calls and on-call scheduling. Reliable uptime monitoring and incident management that just works. Get notified instantly when an incident happens with a phone call, text, email, Slack message, and any other notification. Schedule on-call duties from your favorite calendar app and get useful debug info with every alert.
Pingdom and Better Uptime can be primarily classified as "Website Monitoring" tools.
Some of the features offered by Pingdom are:
- Uptime & Response time reports
- Multi-step transaction monitoring
- Email, text & twitter alerts
On the other hand, Better Uptime provides the following key features:
- Uptime monitoring — get a phone call, text, and email when your website goes down
- Sub-minute and multi-location checks — sampling interval of 30 seconds from multiple locations ensures you get notified quickly
- 2,000+ Integrations — integrate with thousands of apps you already use like Heroku, Datadog, Grafana, Slack, and PagerDuty
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Better Uptime?
What is Pingdom?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions