Algorithms.io vs Gradient°: What are the differences?
Developers describe Algorithms.io as "Machine learning as a service for streaming data from connected devices". Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables. On the other hand, Gradient° is detailed as "Deep learning platform built for developers". Gradient° is a suite of tools for exploring data and training neural networks. Gradient° includes 1-click Jupyter notebooks, a powerful job runner, and a python module to run any code on a fully managed GPU cluster in the cloud. Gradient is also rolling out full support for Google's new TPUv2 accelerator to power even more newer workflows.
Algorithms.io and Gradient° can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Algorithms.io are:
- Classification & Anomaly Detection- With our machine learning algorithms and your time series data, we can get up to 99% prediction accuracy on the state of the sensor. Algorithms include neural network, random forest, support vector machine and others.
- Streaming Data Infrastructure- We provide the infrastructure for your streaming data as a service including a highly scalable time-series database and analytics capabilities.
- Analytics Across All Your Devices- Capture and aggregate data from all of your devices to perform analytics across the entire dataset.
On the other hand, Gradient° provides the following key features:
- 1-click Jupyter notebooks
- a powerful job runner
- Python module to run any code on a fully managed GPU cluster in the cloud