Searchkick vs AddSearch: What are the differences?
What is Searchkick? Intelligent search made easy. Searchkick learns what your users are looking for. As more people search, it gets smarter and the results get better. It’s friendly for developers - and magical for your users.
What is AddSearch? The almighty search platform for all your web content. We help your website visitors find what they are looking for. AddSearch is a lightning fast, accurate and customizable site search engine with a Search API. AddSearch works on all devices and is easy to install, customize and tweak.
Searchkick and AddSearch belong to "Search Engines" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Searchkick are:
- stemming - tomatoes matches tomato
- special characters - jalapeno matches jalapeño
- extra whitespace - dishwasher matches dish washer
On the other hand, AddSearch provides the following key features:
- Manage Search Results - Guide website visitors to the pages that matter most
- Analyze Search Intent - Your website is your main asset. Uncover what your visitors are searching for
- AddSearch for All Platforms - We support any platform from legacy systems to state of the art Single Page Applications
Searchkick is an open source tool with 5.04K GitHub stars and 592 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Searchkick's open source repository on GitHub.