AddSearch vs Azure Cognitive Search: What are the differences?
What is AddSearch? The almighty search platform for all your web content. We help your website visitors find what they are looking for. AddSearch is a lightning fast, accurate and customizable site search engine with a Search API. AddSearch works on all devices and is easy to install, customize and tweak.
What is Azure Cognitive Search? AI-powered cloud search service for mobile and web app development. It is the only cloud search service with built-in AI capabilities that enrich all types of information to easily identify and explore relevant content at scale. Formerly known as Azure Search, it uses the same integrated Microsoft natural language stack that Bing and Office have used for more than a decade and AI services across vision, language and speech. Spend more time innovating and less time maintaining a complex cloud search solution.
AddSearch belongs to "Search Engines" category of the tech stack, while Azure Cognitive Search can be primarily classified under "Search as a Service".
Some of the features offered by AddSearch are:
- Manage Search Results - Guide website visitors to the pages that matter most
- Analyze Search Intent - Your website is your main asset. Uncover what your visitors are searching for
- AddSearch for All Platforms - We support any platform from legacy systems to state of the art Single Page Applications
On the other hand, Azure Cognitive Search provides the following key features:
- Start, maintain and scale with minimal investment
- Create searchable content using integrated AI
- Customise to meet goals and industry requirements