I have been searching lately for frameworks to build mobile apps.
I have been exploring the Flutter lately it's good but if I am building something which is really huge then I will definitely use React Native for these reasons
- React Native is used by so many big companies so there are libraries for everything you need.
- As of now React Native community is bigger and more active than Flutter so if you're stuck anywhere it will be easy to get help or just find a solution from stack overflow.
- Since you're already working on JS you wouldn't need to learn anything new and you can focus on building your product.
The question you should be asking yourself Do I want to spend my time learning a new framework and then build the product or should I just building the product with the framework I know.
I think in the long term Flutter would be your best bet, I work with both flutter and react native daily and I am constantly finding reasons why flutter is better then RN, some general things I've found with flutter are the following:
- User base is growing massively and a lot of companies are switching over to flutter
- Performance is much better than React, both usage and compile times.
- Managing framework updates with Flutter is a breeze and not so great with React.