What is AddSearch?
We help your website visitors find what they are looking for. AddSearch is a lightning fast, accurate and customizable site search engine with a Search API. AddSearch works on all devices and is easy to install, customize and tweak.
AddSearch is a tool in the Search Engines category of a tech stack.
Who uses AddSearch?
7 developers on StackShare have stated that they use AddSearch.
- Manage Search Results - Guide website visitors to the pages that matter most
- Analyze Search Intent - Your website is your main asset. Uncover what your visitors are searching for
- AddSearch for All Platforms - We support any platform from legacy systems to state of the art Single Page Applications
- Federated Search - Bring together all your existing content under one search index
- Search in Many Languages - When your users search, the only results displayed are those with the same language as the page they are on
- PDF Support - Don't miss out on installation manuals, technical support documents or product specifications!
- Highly Customizable Search Design - With simple CSS tweaks, you can customize the look-and-feel of the search box and search results page to align with your brand.
- Search API - Create unique result pages, queries for related content, search functionality for mobile apps and more.
AddSearch Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to AddSearch?
See all alternatives
Swiftype is the easiest way to add great search to your website or mobile application.
Elasticsearch is a distributed, RESTful search and analytics engine capable of storing data and searching it in near real time. Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats and Logstash are the Elastic Stack (sometimes called the ELK Stack).
Our mission is to make you a search expert. Push data to our API to make it searchable in real time. Build your dream front end with one of our web or mobile UI libraries. Tune relevance and get analytics right from your dashboard.
Solr is the popular, blazing fast open source enterprise search platform from the Apache Lucene project. Its major features include powerful full-text search, hit highlighting, faceted search, near real-time indexing, dynamic clustering, database integration, rich document (e.g., Word, PDF) handling, and geospatial search. Solr is highly reliable, scalable and fault tolerant, providing distributed indexing, replication and load-balanced querying, automated failover and recovery, centralized configuration and more. Solr powers the search and navigation features of many of the world's largest internet sites.
Amazon Elasticsearch Service
Amazon Elasticsearch Service is a fully managed service that makes it easy for you to deploy, secure, and operate Elasticsearch at scale with zero down time.